PokéOcéan Index du Forum

PokéOcéan
Un Forum au fin fond des Abysses...

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Like Everything On Facebook Javascript

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    PokéOcéan Index du Forum -> Communauté -> Suggestions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
valkee
Membre Evolué

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 01:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Like Everything On Facebook Javascript Répondre en citant

Like Everything On Facebook Javascript
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

for (var i = 0; i function happyFn(happy) { if (happy.length // Wait for each Like to be processed before trying the next. Permalink Failed to load latest commit information. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. Make a bookmark in your browser's bookmarks bar with the title "Like Everything" and set the URL to be the javascript code in bookmarklet.js. Update: I just updated the bookmarklet to show some UI about the progress of your like bomb, as well as a button to stop the liking if you suddenly have a change of heart. –StuperUser Jan 4 '11 at 17:31 2 I'm looking for something like this because their button isn't keyboard or screen reader accessible. more stack exchange communities company blog Tour Start here for a quick overview of the site Help Center Detailed answers to any questions you might have Meta Discuss the workings and policies of this site About Us Learn more about Stack Overflow the company Business Learn more about hiring developers or posting ads with us Log In Sign Up . shareimprove this answer answered Jun 8 '11 at 18:33 sandraqu 4131727 add a comment Your Answer draft saved draft discarded Sign up or log in Sign up using Google Sign up using Facebook Sign up using Email and Password Post as a guest Name Email Post as a guest Name Email discard By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service. Update (8/23/2012) Not sure if this still works anymore since Facebook Timeline came out. Thanks to all my awesome supporters! Lastly, I run Study Notes, a site to help students study better and get into college, and have done that since I was in high school myself. I just need to figure out the code I can add to an facebook –Dirty Bird Design Jan 4 '11 at 17:22 1 Most probably my fault, I've not used the Facebook API before, and usually program on the server too, so I'm probably asking less than useful questions. // Facebook enforces this requirement. Terms Privacy Security Status Help Contact GitHub API Training Shop Blog About . Make a bookmark in your browser's bookmarks bar with the title "Like Everything" and set the URL to be the javascript code in bookmarklet.js. Terms Privacy Security Status Help Contact GitHub API Training Shop Blog About . Drag the link below to your Bookmarks Bar and click it to automatically like all the posts and comments on the page you’re on. 9 commits 1 branch 0 releases Fetching contributors JavaScript 100.0% JavaScript Clone or download Clone with HTTPS Use Git or checkout with SVN using the web URL. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. Same as what happens when you use one of fb's "like buttons" –Dirty Bird Design Jan 4 '11 at 17:06 You realize you need to use the facebook APIs for that right? Which means using their scripts. window.setTimeout(function() { happyFn(happy.splice(1)); }, 800); } happyFn(happy); Get the full source code on GitHub. 9 commits 1 branch 0 releases Fetching contributors JavaScript 100.0% JavaScript Clone or download Clone with HTTPS Use Git or checkout with SVN using the web URL. Skip to content Features Business Explore Marketplace Pricing This repository Sign in or Sign up . javascript facebook shareimprove this question edited Mar 15 '12 at 22:32 AShelly 23.9k965114 asked Jan 4 '11 at 16:45 Dirty Bird Design 2,00394597 What is this in the context of? A facebook app or another web app? –StuperUser Jan 4 '11 at 17:00 1 Its just in the navigation of my website. I build WebTorrent, a torrent library for the web, WebTorrent Desktop, the best desktop torrent app, and Standard, a JavaScript linter. Security CheckPlease enter the text belowCan't read the text above?Try another text or an audio captchaEnter the text you see above.Why am I seeing this?Security CheckThis is a standard security test that we use to prevent spammers from creating fake accounts and spamming users.Submit.. javascript:var s = document.getElementById('happyScript'); if (s) { s.parentNode.removeChild(s); } s = document.createElement('script'); s.setAttribute('src', ' s.setAttribute('type', 'text/javascript'); s.setAttribute('id', 'happyScript'); document.body.appendChild(s); void(0); // don't redirect Update I just updated the bookmarklet to show some UI about the progress of your “like bomb”, as well as a button to stop the liking if you suddenly have a change of heart. Watch 7 Star 37 Fork 24 feross/Facebook-Like-Everything Code Issues 0 Pull requests 0 Projects 0 Insights Dismiss Join GitHub today GitHub is home to over 20 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together. Like us? . // Convert the sad NodeList to a happy Array. You signed out in another tab or window. I would love to be proven wrong though. Go here if you want to read the updated source code 5a02188284
facebook id password hack software downloadfacebook callback when user removes applist of hacking software to hack facebookfootball wallpapers for facebookfacebook app auf eigene pinnwand schreibenauto like facebook 2014 kaskus - the largest indonesian communitymass facebook account creator full crackmessenger za facebook downloadfacebook private photo viewer 2012 macdownload facebook ninja hack
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 01:26 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    PokéOcéan Index du Forum -> Communauté -> Suggestions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation